So, after weeks of being absent on my own blog. I am back. Yipee.
So, what did you miss? None. Really!
- I was very tied up on my projects.
- One of our project sites crashed due to a virus attack.
- The third anniversary of Via Astris.
- I joined the Stargate: Atlantis Philippines e-group, though I failed to appear on the group’s “thon.”
- Watched some films (both good and bad!).
- Some other things I forget.
I’ll try to get this blog updated next time.
Original address: http://www.frederickcalica.com/thoughtpatterns/2004/10/11/9/
I was still in shock when I browsed Wikipedia today.
Christopher Reeve, the star of the “Superman” movies whose near-fatal riding accident nine years ago turned him into a worldwide advocate for spinal cord research, died Sunday of heart failure, his publicist said. He was 52.
Reeve fell into a coma Saturday after going into cardiac arrest while at his New York home, his publicist, Wesley Combs, told The Associated Press by phone from Washington, D.C., on Sunday night. [CNN].
He was one of my all-time favorite actors in my childhood when I watched the Superman movies. I was so excited when I saw him as a guest star on the current Superman series, Smallville, and I hoped I would see him more there. He will be missed by everyone, including his fans, including me.
… soar high and touch the sky…
Original address: http://www.frederickcalica.com/thoughtpatterns/2004/10/11/10/