Spotlight on 2007 July 7.
Reposted 2023 July 6.
Sunday, July 8, 2007, 3:45 PM
(Reposted July 7, 2023)
Monday, July 9, 2007, 6:39 PM
(Reposted July 8, 2023)
- Danny: Lindsay Monroe! Can I talk to you for a second?
- Lindsay: Yeah.
- Danny: I have to know what’s going on with you (Lindsay sighs). Okay, I mean, you and I have this thing, right? This chemistry, like we’re into each other, but every time we were in the same room today, it’s like… (Lindsay stares at the floor) Don’t tell me you don’t feel it also.
- Lindsay: I can’t do this, Danny.
- Danny: Can’t do what?
- Lindsay: I can’t be in a relationship with you.
- Danny: I’m not. I just- I just- I don’t… I’m talking about spending some time together, dinner, a few drinks, some laughs.
- Lindsay: Look, Danny… I like you… A lot, but right now, I can’t. It’s not you, okay? It’s… I need to be by myself so I can… Work some stuff out… that I thought I had… Put behind me… I didn’t mean for this to happen.
- Danny: It’s okay.
- Lindsay: Maybe we should just do our jobs.
- (Lindsay starts walking away)
- Danny: If there’s anything you need from me, just let me know, okay?
— CSI: NY episode: “Love Run Cold.”
Friday, July 13, 2007, 7:47 PM
(Reposted July 12, 2023)